Monday, January 29, 2024

From Ashes to Flames

   



From Ashes to Flames

Author: Kelly Starrz



From Ashes to Flames takes readers into the fantastic world of fae and Dragonborn. 


Set on usurping the throne from the mad king and cruel crown prince, Naviah Furi, a cunning and villainous fae princess, saves one of the enslaved Dragonborn, Zerian Azar, and makes a deal with him: Help me secure the throne. In return, I will grant you your freedom. You will get your revenge!


Submitting to another was never in Zerian’s DNA, but the deal was too tempting to decline. His intention was to play along with the fae’s plan until something better came along. But the more time Zerian spends with his oppressor, the more he discovers about Naviah’s past and the brutal life she has endured in the palace. 


Sparks set alight between Naviah and Zerian as desires and games of seduction intertwine. An unsuspecting bond is formed, forcing their icy hearts to melt.


With so much on the line, can Naviah and Zerian keep their heads as their passion runs high?


EXCERPT


Zerian stormed ahead. His presence emitted anger that made others turn in the opposite direction. I followed him, irritated at having to chase after my slave. Finally reaching his side, I grabbed Zerian by the collar and pulled him down to my height, his chest inches from mine, radiating heat, his glare piercing my own. 


Zerian tried to pull back, his jaw ticking irritably, chest heaving with the anger brewing behind those bright golden eyes that captivated me so. 


“I’m fae scum, remember. Why do you care who I take to bed? As long as you get your vengeance, right? It shouldn’t matter.” 


My hand slid down his chiselled chest, the slabs of hard abs prominent beneath my fingers, stopping just above the white sarong covering his groin, inciting a guttural noise from his chest. I kept my hand pressed against his sensitive muscle that pointed downwards. 


“Tell me you want me, admit what your body is telling me, and I’ll rethink my partner for tonight’s activities.” 


Zerian’s eyes flashed in anger. I’d found his weakness, one I could exploit if I so wanted to, and he knew it. But I also couldn’t complain at how his searing stare and how his body felt against mine made my heart thud wildly. 


“It’s laughable that you think you’re in control, Naviah.” With that, Zerian's hand wrapped around my throat, and he pushed me against the wall, brutally claiming my lips and bruising them deliciously.


This is an online book available exclusively on the MyFavReads platform.







#myfavreads #myfavreadsapp #romancenovel #kellystarrzauthor #fromashestoflames




MyFavReads Website: https://www.myfavreads.com









No comments:

Post a Comment