Tuesday, January 30, 2024

One Night with my Protector Boss: A Surprise Pregnancy, Off Limits Romance

  


One Night with my Protector Boss:

A Surprise Pregnancy, Off Limits Romance


I had a one-night stand with my boss.


He makes my toes curl and my body vibrate with pleasure.

It can never happen again.


Three months later; I’m pregnant with his baby.

We’re on the trail of a thief in the office. I don’t have time to be pregnant.


I don’t need him to help me raise this baby.

I’ve been raising my daughter all by myself. I can do it again.

What if he wants to be part of this instant family?


I’ve also found some missing money at the record company Jaxton owns.

Someone is stealing from him and it’s been going on for years.

I can’t figure out how the thief’s doing it. This guy is good.


Find the thief, stay safe and do it all before the baby comes.





Click here to get One Night with my Protector Boss

on Amazon / Kindle

Also Available on Kindle Unlimited 




No comments:

Post a Comment