Saturday, January 9, 2021

Xena: Life as a Dominatrix

 





Xena: Life as a Dominatrix is a story spanning almost 20 years. It chronicles my personal challenges that I have endured: past abuse, depression, relationships, and family issues. Essentially, the ability to balance the fantasy with the reality of living this lifestyle. Xena: Life as a Dominatrix was therapeutic to write. It helped me deal with my own past personal struggles. It’s the journal of early childhood to my present day. My story offers insight into the realm of BDSM; offering exploration on human sexuality, fetishes, and the exciting world of BDSM. Some people have a negative viewpoint on the BDSM world and yet, we’re all freaks of nature. Each one of us is turned on by different fetishes and desires.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment