Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Girl Who Loved Two Princes





Two brothers in love with the same woman...
***

As they rounded a corner, Aaron pulled out his phone and said into it, "Jesse my man, ready the car."

"Your Highness." Jesse bowed.
Zoey did a double take.
"Your Highness?" she echoed.
The prince gave a mischievous, crooked grin as he bowed elegantly.
"At your service, my princess."
***
"Marry me."
"I'm sorry, what did you just say?"
The words continued to flow, as though without permission.
"Marry me tonight," James said, "and I will protect you."
***

A tale of a commoner who meets two princes and falls for both six months apart...



Aria Maine is a new queen in need of a king consort before she can claim her throne.
Her brother's best friend…
"What are you doing Barry?" she whispered, watching his hands drizzle water up and down her arms after he dropped the shirt in the water.
"I have absolutely no idea," he said, laying his mouth down on her shoulder, kissing it for the first time.
The bad boy prince she fell for long ago…
"Hey asshole! I didn't screw your sister's fiance okay? Nothing happened. Can I go home now?"
"Shut up!" he growled, biting her lip. "Just shut up," he ordered, leaning into her, pressing his body up against hers before shoving his tongue down her throat.
Prince charming, her ally in war…
"My heart won't survive you, Aria Maine. Is there anyone that's not in love with you?"
Three suitors. A ticking clock. Boy oh boy, (oh boy) how does a girl choose?


THE GIRL WHO LOVED TWO PRINCES: YOU, ME, HER AND HIM
(Book 3 —coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment