Sunday, October 8, 2023

Forbidden Billionaire's Fake Proposal

 


Forbidden Billionaire's Fake Proposal


One messy breakup. One hot night with a beautiful stranger. One fake marriage proposal.

Just one problem- He’s my friend’s brother and 100% off-limits. 

I was just blowing off steam with some coworkers at an underground speakeasy.

Fast forward to me waking up naked in a penthouse on 5th Avenue next to a chiseled Adonis.

Mr. Beefcake Billionaire rolls over and asks If I can be gone by 8am. What a prick.

I thought I would never see him again but he keeps popping up in the most unexpected places.

Unbeknownst to me, he happens to be my best friend’s estranged brother.

Things get interesting when Mr. Billionaire asks me to pretend to be his fiance.

He gets to keep his inheritance.

I get a paycheck that will pay my rent for the entire year.

Just one hard boundary: No real feelings.

Easier said than done.

The more time we spend together the harder it is to keep our hands off each other.

After I wake up with his strong arms wrapped around me, I don’t think we’re pretending anymore…




Click here to get Forbidden Billionaire's Fake Proposal

on Amazon Kindle

Also Available on Kindle Unlimited 







No comments:

Post a Comment