Monday, March 18, 2024

WITNESS: Of Things Unseen

 


WITNESS: Of Things Unseen


Evil is real. Satan is real. It’s as simple as that. Here is the warning that I never had. Satan isn’t waiting for us at the bottom of a pit. He is right here in the midst of us. His minions are skulking and poking us with temptations, lies, diversion, and trying to pull us into his snares at every turn. They claw at our wounds and exploit our weaknesses. It is up to you whether or not to heed this warning, and I pray that you do.

I will give many circumstances throughout this book that will shine a light on what is deemed as normal and accepted in our society and how it can inflame consequences that most of us are unprepared for, or can dig ourselves out of. I believe that now is the time to speak-up and render a hand to those who are left inside the confusion, and hopefully narrow the obscurity that Satan hides in.

I asked my priest the last time I spoke with him, “. . . what do I do with everything I’ve experienced? Where does it go in my life?” His response was a simple one:
“Write about it – share it with others.”





No comments:

Post a Comment